Servicing for comfort and convenience
company executives

DEEQA ENTERPRISE LLC is a company duly formed on May 21, 2021, as a Virginia limited liability company (“DEEQA US” or “Company”). DEEQA US is also registered to do business in New Jersey. The core business of DEEQA US is the provision of office furniture and general office supplies mainly to the United Nations and its affiliate facilities worldwide and in the United States.

DEEQA US is a subsidiary of DEEQ A CONSTRUCTION AND WATER WELL DRILLING COMPANY LTD (“DEEQA CONSTRUCTION” or “DEEQA”), which owns 98% of DEEQA US. The remaining 2% of DEEQA US is owned by Mr. Abdulkadir Mohamed Nur, who is DEEQA US’s Managing Director and DEEQA Construction’s Chief Executive Officer. DEEQA Construction was established in Mogadishu, Somalia in 1979 and has since opened logistical offices in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dubai, United Arab Emirates. DEEQA’s primary operations are in construction, infrastructure, and rehabilitation, historically aimed at developing and improving the infrastructure within Somalia.

DEEQA Construction has built a vertically integrated business with business lines in support of infrastructure support and construction, including Logistics, Procurement, Transport, Clearing, and Forwarding Services.
More information regarding D EEQA Construction may be found on the company website at

In response to increasing competition to secure long-term contracts with the United Nations Supporting Office in Somalia (UNSOS) coupled with DEEQA’s strategic growth plan of securing long-term United Nations Global Systems Supply contracts in parallel to the infrastructure rebuilding contracts DEEQA currently services, DEEQA has formed the U.S. subsidiary, DEEQA ENTERPRISE LLC, to heighten its profile with the UN Secretariat closer to the UN Headquarters (UNHQ) in New York.
DEEQA US will serve as the representative base in the U.S. for closer communications with our primary client, the United Nations, to explore suppliers within the United States for our ecologically sustainable office furniture and supplies, and to create a new market within the U.S. for our supplies and logistics services.

Our Mission

It is DEEQA US’s mission to become a leading vendor of environmentally-friendly office supplies for UN missions as well as other NGOs and commercial entities. DEEQA US is positioning itself to become a market leader offering a wide, competitively-priced selection with the finest customer service committed to:

  • Delivering quality work on schedule
  • Ensuring the satisfaction of our clients
  • Being an Open-minded company
  • Embracing new opportunities
  • Delivering exceptional best value for money
  • Taking social responsibility seriously

Our Vision

We aspire to be recognized as a contractor of choice in all our locations of business, including the United States, by maintaining the highest level of professionalism, integrity, honesty, and fairness in our relationship with our clients, suppliers, subcontractors, and partners.

Key to Success

We will be governed by the following principles in our U.S. operations:

  • Offer environmentally-friendly office supplies at competitive prices
  • Secure large contracts with the United Nations Secretariat and other UN agencies
  • Ensure fiscal efficiency through strict financial controls.

Meet DEEQA USA Executives
Learn Our Business Structures

Get to know more about our company by downloading our company profile.
Download Here

Our Partners and Affiliates

other partner logos

Connect with Us
Learn more about us and our services by contacting us.

Make an Appointment

Schedule a meeting with us so we can discuss your office and furniture needs.